Telephone: 01293 534643
Greenstar Cleaners Limited
Registered Company Number: 5157224
Areas We Cover
At Greenstar Cleaners Limited, we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data. This Privacy Notice is inclusive of our Contract Terms and explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely.
How the law protects you
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The basis for processing your personal data includes, but is not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, to enable invoicing, and to contact you for customer service purposes.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We receive information about you from you when you use our website, complete forms on our website, if you contact us by phone or email in respect of any of our services.
What type of data do we collect from you?
The personal data that we may collect from you includes your name, job title, business address, email address, phone numbers and payment information.
At Greenstar Cleaners Limited, we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data. This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our Contract Terms, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely. This policy is subject to change, so please check our website on a regular basis for any further changes.
How do we use your data?
We use information about you in the following ways:
• To process orders that you have submitted to us.
• To provide you with quotations and services.
• To comply with our contractual obligations we have with you.
• To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us.
• To enable us to review, develop and improve our website and services
• To provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query.
• To administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments.
• To carry out marketing.
• To notify you about changes to our website and services.
• To provide you with information about services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To inform you of any service or price changes.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of Greenstar Cleaners Limited. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws. On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to five years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
Who has access to your personal data?
We process your data for administration, billing, support and the provision of services. Management and staff employed by Greenstar Cleaners Limited may have access to your data for the process of conducting business related activities only.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not sell, rent or share your personal data to third parties for marketing, advertising or any other purposes. We may pass your personal data to third parties for the provision of services on our behalf (for example processing your payment). However, we will only ever share information about you that is necessary to provide the service and we have specific contracts in place, which ensure your personal data is secure and will not be used for any marketing purposes.
We may share your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Greenstar Cleaners Limited, our customers, or others.
In preventing the use or processing of your personal data, it may delay or prevent us from fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. It may also mean that we shall be unable to provide our services or process the cancellation of your service.
• You have the right to object to our use of your personal data, or ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as your right to be forgotten. There are legal and accountancy reasons why we will need to keep your data, but please do inform us if you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly.
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you choose not to receive marketing communications from us about our services, you will have the option to remove your details from our marketing list.
• We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. You also have the right to request details about what information we hold on you and your company in respect our business activities.
To request access to information we hold about you. Please email your requests to: email@example.com so that we can obtain this information for you.
Accessing and updating your data
You must maintain the accuracy of your information and ensure all your details, including but not limited to, name, address, title, phone number, e-mail address and payment details are kept up to date at all times. All changes should be notified to us directly.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured computer systems. From time to time, your information may be transferred to and stored on other storage media and kept securely at our business premises. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer and storage. However, we will ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect your data in accordance with this privacy notice.
As the transmission of information via the internet and email is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission, therefore any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Any sensitive data (payment details for example) are protected.
We agree to take reasonable measures to protect your data in accordance with applicable laws and in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Please e-mail any questions or comments you have about privacy issues to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to make a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner: